Even as a stranger though it’s easy to see the genuine love that these two share and that surround them. They are effortlessly best friends. Their family and friends are GOLD. (If we didn’t adore our families so much we might have convinced them to adopt us ;)) You’ll see how much fun they are below. It was just an incredibly special day. This was one...

Well, if you want to know the party that results when you combine a large Filipino family and a large Greek family celebrating the wedding of two wonderful people - I have to tell you, it’s a goooooood party.

Alex&Nikki are absolutely amazing people. They deeply care for and appreciate the people around them and certainly know how to have a...

Sometimes, I (Alyssa) get asked if I ever still cry at weddings, or if they all start to become something that blends together because photographing them is our job week after week. I love those questions, because they’re always such an easy and delightful thing to answer. Yes, I will likely tear up between 2-5 times on all wedding days. And no, they really don...

These two are so fantastic. First of all, they met on a dating website called Coffee Meets Bagel - how great is that?! I mean, what great love stories don’t start with coffee and carbs? This wedding day was marked by so much peace and joy. Honestly think I laughed at least 30 times an hour all 10 hours we were there (you do the math). Their families were warm and...

We had the joy of kicking off our 2017 wedding season with Andrew&Stephanie’s fantastic wedding day, and if tacos and dreamy flowering trees don’t scream ‘it’s gonna be a good freakin’ year’ I’m not sure what does.

These two became instant friends of ours at our first meeting over coffee (at Lantern Coffee...

This was definitely one of those wedding days that we left and said to ourselves “and WE got to be a part of that day?!” on the way back to the car. They are completely selfless, deeply in love, hysterical and comfortable together, and couldn’t have made us feel more like old friends. What could be better than celebrating the marriage of a partnership...

So this is one of those moments where there’s just not the right words to explain to you all how incredibly fantastic these two people are. If I could, I would find a way to bottle them up and send them out to all of you because it would be one of the world’s greatest remedies to feel like a million bucks. I know that sounds cheesy, but whatever okay? It...

Part of her mom’s wedding dress wrapped around her bouquet. The best reaction to seeing his bride for the first time. The song he wrote and performed for her (which was bananas amazing). The sparkle in both of their eyes. The ways they honored their friends and family so humbly and beautifully with their actions and words. How many of their friends and family they...

Conner&Claire are everything you see in these photos below. They are quick to laugh, 110% easy to be with, and beautiful through and through. The deeply and obviously care about the people around them, and treat them like the most important people in the world. We felt like old friends the entire day, which is such a special kind of joy. Still wishing we could...

Mike&Jenny had the most beautifully fantastic wedding day. It felt like a celebration of marriage should - full of laughter and meaning, plenty of time to enjoy the people they love most, and one heck of a dance party. Oh… and macaron wedding favors. Delicious, perfect macarons. *swoons* Seriously though, these two are the kind of people you just really want...

Dan&Kara have such a deep admiration and respect for one another, and their ability to light a room up with contagious joy and laughter is incredible. I’m pretty sure I smiled at least 95% of this day, and the other 5% was plotting my portrait time around the constant weather transitions between clouds, wind, pouring rain, blinding sun, a double rainbow, and...

These high school sweethearts married in her parent’s backyard on a perfectly cozy September day under the shade of a tree. Details were kept simple and the words were deeply meaningful, which is always our kind of day. After 10 years of being best friends, it was needless to say, incredibly special. Devon&Casey - you surely have a lifetime of beautiful love...

1 

2

 

3

 

4

 

5

 

6